A crowd-pleasing appetizer that’s easy to make in your Fowler’s Clay Works Baking Dish.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crab (watch for shells!)
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Tabasco
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a bowl, beat together cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream until smooth.
Stir in pepper jack, cheddar, onion, garlic, Worcestershire, Tabasco, lemon juice, salt and pepper until thoroughly combined.
Fold in crab and transfer to Fowler’s Clay Works 8-9 inch Baking Dish.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
Serve with crackers, crostini, or veggies.