The perfect game day snack to prepare in your Fowler’s Clay Works Baking Dish.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4.5 oz. can of diced green chiles
- 15.5 oz. can of Bush’s Black Beans in Mild Chili Sauce
- 4.5 oz. can of sliced black olives, drained
- 14.5 oz. can of diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack or Mexican blend cheese
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine cream cheese and green chiles in a Fowler’s Clay Works 8-9 inch Baking Dish. Spread evenly in baking dish.
Layer beans, diced tomatoes, black olives and top with shredded cheese.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling.
Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.